On 11/25/05, Henry Fleischmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anyone tried something like this with a Radeon 9100 adapter.
http://www.trianglecables.com/dvi-hdtv200.html
The website say it is only for 8500/9500/9600/9700/9800.

I'm currently stuck with composite out on my Pundit-r and even though I
am connecting to a tube TV, I would like to get something like the
quality I get from component out on my DVD player.

--
Henry

probably takes the analog pinout from the DVI and wires it through.  Just make sure you can support progressive scan because thats probably all you'll be able to get out of it.

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman dot net>