Hi,

is it possible to get Myth to detect events properly from a touchscreen?

I have serious thoought of buying one of those expensive boxes with a built in touchscreen. This is mainly because I find it annoying to have to light up my projector when I only want to start a music track. I think it would be really cool if all the standard Myth display could be presented on the touchscreen and the menu could be navigated with just my fingertips.

I know that there isn't any, or att least not many, mouse events that Myth triggers but could it be done and is that necessary to get a touchscreen to work?

Sincerely,
Peter Österberg