That sounds quite interresting!

Greg Estabrooks wrote:
box is ok but not attached to the device. It should be ables to navigate almost everything from the device with the internal display and buttons.

 I've got a touchscreen that I'm making into a control panel for my HT
room (assuming I ever get around to finishing the box I'm putting the touchscreen in). However instead of using the screen to control myth directly I'm cloning my mythscreen to the tft which is running at a higher res than the myth display giving me unused area on the right and bottom
of the screen. I'm building an app to sit around the outside edge which
will house control/nav buttons,  and various status windows.