William wrote:
I just got done installing mythtv on the xbox using the xebian distro. Hopefully, this will help you:

http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Xebian_HOWTO

Also take a look at the reference links at the bottom.

That distro fails when it cannot find any files at
deb http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian unstable mythtv

I have not been able to access this repo since 2 weeks ago.
None of these solutions address using current SVN though. I cannot find a combination that works. And I also cannot compile it myself, because when I try and add the qt-dev tools (for qmake) it wants to upgrade everything and the kitchen sink, which I know from experience breaks everything. I can watch videos, and that's it. No recorded programs, and no live tv, so it's fairly useless at the moment.

Tom