> The internal Myth player can play DVD's, and xine has menu support. For
> full screen:

you can specify Internal on the Myth DVD player settings? I never
tried it only because I never saw the option in the "info text" at the
bottom of the screen in the DVD player settings ... I'll try that
next, thanks! I kind of wondered ... I noticed when I was compiling
that there was support for DVD player but I wasn't positive it was in
as a module. This would pretty much mean nothing was left to chance
and everything will work perfect.

Again thanks for all the help everyone!! (and apologies for not
RTFM'ing enough, although I did search gossamer I obviously just
wasn't wordking my search properly)

--
Lonny