Use colons, not semi-colons.

On Dec 3, 2005, at 3:57 AM, Michael Jones wrote:

I've looked through the archives and can't seem to find anything on this.. I
haven't scoured the docs.. But a cursory look..

Is there a way to specify multiple disconnected directory locations for
things like videos, music and recordings.

Maybe something like

/videos/family;/videos/michael;/videos/homevideo

Or

/music/regular;/music/christmas (without connecting the other 12 folders in
/music)

Etc..

I'd like to put multiple hard drives in this machine without having to make an array... Or, keep my music organized across multiple volumes/ directories
on my main server..

Not sure I REALLY want to do it.. Just wondering.

- Michael