On 11/30/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Can somebody give me an idea of how large a database typically is
after Myth has been used a long while, or how fast it grows?

After ~ 1 year my current database size is 78MB, but I only have ~6 or so undeleted programs right now.  Gzipped it is about 8MB.  This is with "extended" cable of 100+ available channels and 14 days of guide data.  My Gzipped back-ups sometimes grown to ~9MB so I would presume that the uncompressed database grows to somewhere around 90MB, depending on how many undeleted programs I have.  All programs are commercial flagged automatically.

HTH

-- Brian.