David Watkins wrote:
On 07 Dec 2005 06:29:13 -0800, Jim Reith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At 09:05 AM 12/7/2005, you wrote:
On 12/7/05, Alessandro Boggiano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
usually if I want watch a VHS,I can use the antenna cable between the
vcr and the tv (I know,the quality is bad),put channel 36 on my tv and
it works!

I ended up putting my PVR 350 into a windows machine and using the
windows software that came with the card to do a channel scan.  Then,
the channel number that it found the VCR on goes into the frequency
field on the second page of the mythtv channel setup.

That's the way I was thinking but I don't have any win machine!
Anyone knows a good scan channel program?

Thanks
Alessandro