Hi,

I would like to watch a recorded show (by my mythbox recorded with a
bttv (askey tview 99 card)) on my ubuntu linux box. (I can watch them on
my mythbox using mythfrontend with a tv attached to it)

I am also having a pvr 250 and I can watch videos recorded by it without
any hazle (since it is mpeg2 recorded).
I can also convert those movies on my mythbox with either nuvexport or
mencoder... (mencoder is a lot faster though..;-)

Ok now my question: Did anyone succeed in converting such a nuppelvideo
(recorded by a bttv card) to an xvid/divx or watching it on a standard
ubuntu desktop?

Please tell me how!

Daniel