> I'm experiencing an error which I cannot figure out.
> This is a Via SP13000 motherboard, running Fedora 4 on
> 2.6.14-1.1644_FC4
> with mythtv svn 8205. I have xorg.conf set for 800x600 with 16 bit
> depth. These settings are down from 1280x1024x16 which was what I had
> set before things went bad.
> Note that there is not output, yet, to TV.. this is only
> monitor output. I am at a loss to understand what is causing
> this.. Help  gratefully accepted... Geoff

I cannot speak about the exact cause of your error but it sounds like a lack
of resources. Since you are running a svn version its anyones guess if you
have a problem or its the current version in svn. Probably the best thing to
do would be to fall back to the release version until you get it working and
then try upgrading. Maybe by then, the problem will be gone from svn. :)