Around about 09/12/05 11:32, Craig Tinson typed ...
Would still like to see your skychannel script / collate script - it sounds like you have a very similar setup to me - UK+PVR250 etc.. if you wouldn't mind sharing - I'll look through the list for the last month and see if I can find that version too.

For ref., here's a copy of the response I sent Craig off-list from home, without all the attachment padding:

> P.S. and your script is *still* more reliable than anything else I've
> found - and a couple of days ago I switched to SVN - and to be honest it
> feels like channel changing is even quicker with SVN/your script.

Heh; brave man. I was actually considering it, but there's too much on ATM and I couldn't deal with going back to VCR :) Plus, just as I started thinking about it I read a thread about LiveTV beung broken for a while in SVN, so it kind of put me off.

The only thing I'd gain from SVN would be proper myth-controlled LCD (esp. mythmusic, which is *why* I wanted to get an LCD). But I've got the LCD working pretty-much OK now [apart from the music] anyway.

  Ah yes, let me dig out the link:

http://www.watercoolingshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=392

£21.99, plus £6.99 for a desk stand (same site). I stupidly managed to buy the blue/black one [not paying enough attention] and had to replace it with the blue/white :-/

It's currently on my main PC, but this or next W/E I'm running a new cable from my PVR (in cupboard) so I can hang it off that & display it next to my TV.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# rm -f .signature
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# ls -l .signature