From: Peter Osterberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users@mythtv.org>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Touchscreen
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:48:23 +0100

I would love to see the notes!

Thank you!

PS. Cool box!

GREG & AMY LINDLEY wrote:
Photo E-mail
Play slideshow <http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B%211JmZao%21iR2CwxvMyNdwhr1FuTQzPTikHdnIrnBnd*vo1vbCdtT3C6cjqwr36bw9ZTNQglILncX4GQ%24%24> | Download images <http://photos.msn.com/viewing/Photos.aspx?pi_Type=SlideshowTask&Task=Download&stppData=&pi_ImagesOnly=1&Folder=nBuRgwTGIGiLBkwOMHyxLDSakLU7a4ThGqj1NOt28AE%24&User=heRNVFXLFsNpLJtZidnRn8Adu*DQ73h%21&pi_NoLogin=1>

Peter,
Going through my email and noticed your note. I have setup mythtv using a touchscreen (a modified PSOne LCD with a touchscreen on the front). Pretty easy to do and it all seems to function with mythtv. I can give you pointers to the docs if you want. Here is a pic of it:
<http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B%211JmZao%21iR2CwxvMyNdwhr1FuTQzPTikHdnIrnBnd*vo1vbCdtT3C6cjqwr36bw9ZTNQglILncX4GQ%24%24>

It was featured in the November issue of CPU magazine (www.computerpoweruser.com <http://www.computerpoweruser.com/>) - don't know if you get this in your country. The touchscreen functions like a mouse so I am not aware of changes required to mythtv to support this.
 Thanks,
Greg