I need some help with getting mythweb up and rolling I've never had a problem before so I must be missing something obvious????

This is running on FC4, SVN 7255 any help would be appreciated.

Thx.

Error

The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be remedied shortly.

Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/init.php, line 149:
mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied

Fatal Error at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/init.php, line 150:
Error creating path for image_cache: Please check permissions.

The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be remedied shortly.