2/18/05, Michael Haan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/18/05, Kevin Kuphal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael Haan wrote:

> Does anyone have an asound.rc for the Turtle Beach Riviera which
> enables the SPDIF?

I have this in my frontend and I don't use a .asoundrc file.  Just
unmute the IEC958 5V line in alsamixer and the IEC958 Output line.
That should be enough.  I believe my MythTV is set then to ALSA:default
or ALSA:spdif (can't remember which)

Kevin

--
Looking for affordable webhosting?   http://www.sitecity.net