Steve Adeff wrote:
On Monday 19 December 2005 20:31, Tom Lichti wrote:
Steve Adeff wrote:
On Saturday 17 December 2005 07:08, Dag Nygren wrote:
I've been running 8199 for a while now. When it says a recording will
start I have to make sure to exit to the menu, but I've been able to
watch live TV for a while (and NEVER try to record something while in
LiveTV)...
Just tested this and it s still there. If you watch LiveTV when a
recording is about
to start you are in trouble...
In our case the LiveTV was just there with noone watching and a
recording should have started 10 minutes ago.
Now the system claims to be recording, but most definitely is not.

Dag
like I said, you have to go back to the main menu, its a issue that the
devs know about, and very well could be fixed by now...
This must be a DVB thing, because I do not have, nor have I ever had
this problem, with 2 PVR-250's and 2 Avermedia 179's. I can record and
watch live tv with out problems.

Tom

are you running SVN?
Almost always. I may get a few days behind, but rarely am I more than a week behind.
I get this with my PVR150 input actually
Interesting. How many tuner cards do you have?

Tom