Michael Haan wrote:
On 12/19/05, Brad Fuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael Haan wrote:

> Trying to find-out how I discover and import the list of available QAM
> channels for use with my HD3000, in my area.  Can't seem to find a
> decent tutorial, or the necessary resources.

There are recent emails about that here. You can scan using mythtvsetup.
Make sure that mythbackend has stopped first.

Yeah, I did that.  The channels are populated but whn I start mythbackend, it complains about pids when trying to connect to dvb.

I can't help you there. I assume that you have the card working outside of mythtv.. like using mplayer.
If your channels.conf is in ~/.mplayer directory you can easily check with:

mplayer dvb://<CHANNEL_NAME_FROM_CHANNELS.CONF>