On Tuesday 20 December 2005 12:37, Al Mcintosh wrote:
Hey,

Either I have yet to find it, or it doesnt' exist, is current time of day displayed anywhere?

Currently, the only place to see the current time is in the OSD while watching a recording, in the EPG, or in MythWeather (there may be others, not sure).

I didn't notice current time in OSD while watching recordings. I'll have to double check.

Someone recently submitted a patch to add a theme element for a clock, but I don't recall if it was committed. Themes would need to be updated to include it on various screens, anyway.

-JAC

Allan