On 12/20/05, Matt Mossholder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 16:50 -0500, Fred Squires wrote:
You don't need a second coax connector on the PVR-500.  The card splits the signal internally when you're using coax.

--
I probably still have a few (well, now a whole bunch) gmail invites.
Drop me a line (off list) if you'd like an account.

... unless you have two separate cable sources :)

        --Matt

I guess that's true, but the second coax connector is used for FM radio only.