Shanon Mulley wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking to add another DVB-T Tuner card to my myth machine, and
after the troubles I had getting my current work working (An Avermedia
771), I'd like to make sure that my next one has a proven track record
with linux.

Right now, I'm looking at the Fusion range (the computer shop I like
to deal with stocks a few of these). I like the idea of the Fusion
HDTV DVB-T Dual Digital (at
http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/Products/DualDigital.aspx) - according
to the blurb, it will give me two TV Tuners (Or - ability to watch one
channel, and record another at the same time). Has anyone gotten this
working with mythtv? Do the linux drivers let you use the dual
functionality of this?

Don't know about the Fusion card, but I use an Hauppauge NOVA-T with MythTV on Debian Linux without any hassles here in Australia.

Channel tuning and LiveTV are excellent, and the included IR receiver and remote work like a charm (though the remote repeat rate could be higher).

I had to slightly modify the budget-ci module in the kernel when I installed the card to get all the buttons on the remote working (the author of the module wrote it for a more limited remote), but it's easy to do.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Regards,

Johan.