Brad DerManouelian wrote:

On Dec 22, 2005, at 11:35 PM, Kevin Kuphal wrote:

Isn't that what browse mode is for? Press "o" while watching LiveTV to enter browse mode. Then, to see what's on next, use the right arrow. And, with browse mode, you can get Next-next and Next-next-next and ... ;)

If you really like browse mode, you can set your channel up/down buttons to always use browse mode.

I think he is referring to next timeslot, not next channel.

Kevin

Up/Down shows next/prev channel. Left/Right shows timeslots.

Well now, that is interesting and shows how much I watch LiveTV :)

Kevin

--
Looking for affordable webhosting?  http://www.sitecity.net