I had to modify the xmamerc file and it worked fine after that.

------------------------------

Message: 24
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:22:43 +1100
From: Michael Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [mythtv-users] Quick question about channel logos..
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users@mythtv.org>

Hi,

It appears the channel logos I declared in the mythtv-setup for each
channel can only be seen on the frontend who runs on the machine with
the master backend.

All other frontends in other locations dont show channel logos. Does
anyone know what setting has to be changed so that the other frontends
also honour the fact I want channel logos to be show to which I have
declared in the setup.

Thanks

Message: 25