obscure information. wrote:

On 12/28/05, *Michael T. Dean* < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    John P. Mitchell wrote:

    > obscure information. wrote:
    >
    >> will it be possible for me to add a second PVR-150 connected to an
    >> identical CFT2254 and have them change channels independently
    via lirc?

    >    You should be fine but you will need two SEPARATE instances of
    > lircd running. Also, my experience has shown that you do not
    want both
    > instances of lircd changing channels at the same time.

    Or separate "channels" for your two cable boxes.  I have two DISH
    receivers and changed one to use channel 9, so I use channel 1 and
    channel 9 and a single IR blaster.

I'm not sure I follow ... do you mean what channel the cable box is
transmitting on?
No.  I mean what channel the IR remote is transmitting on.

Mike