On 12/28/05, MagicITX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm seeing the same thing.  I would say the site is screwed up.  Other pages give Oracle errors.

On 12/28/05, Ryan Steffes < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with Zap2it?  I'm getting 500 internal service error.  I tried to log into labs.zap2it.com to see if I accidentally let my subscription lapse, and I'm getting page not found after entering my log in info.

Someone had mentioned in November they had to rebuild myth after upgrading gcc, so I tried that, but no change.  Anyone else having any issues?

I sent them an email, and they seemed to have fixed something.  I'm still not getting any listings though, which makes me sad.