On 12/28/05, Buechler, Mark R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> Is there any plan to have support for a live tv buffer SEPARATE from
> recordings? I know the >reason behind putting in this change and I agree with
> it, however, I don't see how I can ever >upgrade with this in place as it is.

If you look in mythtv-setup, you can specify different directories for
livetv buffers and recordings. This meant that you can throw in a
cheap IDE drive and use it just for your livetv buffers.

However, the livetv buffers and recordings will still show up together
in the recordings screen.

Josh