Hi,
    I tend to use MythWeb to do most of my scheduling for convenience.

One thing I notice is that "old" schedule settings, ie "once" type schedules which have already been recorded, hang around for ever unless deleted. Not a problem from a frontend because you never see them, but they clutter up the "Recording Schedules" screen on MythWeb for no real reason.

One-by-one manual deletion is a pain. Really they could be automatically deleted as soon as the program in question has finished recording as they are no longer of any relevance.

Could anyone advise if a script of some sort is available (or possible) to automatically delete old once-off recording schedule items?

many thanks,
Dave