Hello eveybody
       Who can send me for an complete  XML file which stored EPG data which from " http://datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com/tvlistings/xtvdService" ,The reason is very simple, Because I want to  know what difference between my XML and offcial EPG data which be stored in an XML, pleas.
      The file is very important for me, Once I tried use "wget --http-user=xxx --http-passwd=xxx --post-file=/tmp/xxx http://datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com/tvlistings/xtvdService --output-document=/home/EPG " with  prompt command in terminal directely. The last I am failed.
Thanks in advance

雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信
雅虎助手¨D搜索、杀毒、防骚扰