Michael Fox wrote:

On 1/5/06, ffrr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mine just does this...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/myth/tmp# ./usbhid-twinhan
Searching /lib/modules/2.6.13.2-chw-3/kernel/drivers/usb/input/usbhid.ko
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/myth/tmp#

Did you plug in the USB thing before running it or after?
The USB dongle was already plugged in. I have been using the remote with minimal keys mapped for a few months already. The usbhid.ko file exists.

As far as I can read the code, it's looking for a certain string of characters in the original file and then replaces them. It seems it doesn't find them in mine. Maybe my newer kernel has a different usbhid file, hence the program fails?