On 1/6/06, Dave Bush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Under "same but different" - my USB wireless NIC doesn't come up at boot
> time on the previous version. I wait for the sytem to boot, pull the NIC,
> wait a few seconds, reinsert it, and everything works fine.
>
> No, it's not how it should work, but I don't reboot too often so it's
> something I'm living with for now. Might get your keyboard working for now.

I might try what you suggest however getting behind the machine each
time could be a pain, although it would be nice if it just worked
after the kernel boots (much like it does on ubuntu etc)

I've downloaded the new release, will experiment I think when time
permits (or atleast between show recordings)