Brad wrote:

Also, you can run iTunes and MythFrontend at the same time under OSX.

Oh? Really? A multitasking CPU in this day and age? What'll they think of next?

Sheesh! Of course I realize that, but it gets difficult when you run Myth in full-screen and only have a remote to drive it. Sure, I could fire up a remote desktop connection, but you are missing the point.

And, yes, I have that iTunes sorting thing turned off, which it should be by default.

Matt

PS...no work on this tonight for me. Clean clothes are the order of the day.