On 1/13/06, Chris Petersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yep, I just downloaded it about 2 mins before posting the message.
>
> crap, means I missed something...  it's supposed to detect that version
> and not run the -r option for it.  Will debug more when I have time.

That's cool. By not selecting denoise, it goes off and does something.
And I just produced some mpeg files by that method.

I will download the package again incase I got unlucky and grabbed a
copy just before you finished uploading it or something.

Will grab again and test some more tonight when I get home. Just stuck
at work currently, although about 2 hrs of work to go then I can go
home. Finally the end of another week.