On 1/13/06, Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greets -

I've been following MythTV lists for a while and seem to recall that
the DVICO Fusion 5 cards have a newer generation HDTV tuner than the
HD3000 card. Is this correct? If so, can anyone speak to improvements
due to the newer tuner, such as picture quality, channel locking,
channel switching etc?

My primary use of either card will be for ATSC only. At this point
I'm leaning towards the DVICO Fusion 5 Lite simply because it is more
current hardware and appears to have good in kernel support. I was
also pleased by how fast it seemed that in kernel support came along
after the hardware was released. (Seemed like only a 2 or 3 months!)

--
Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
AIM: BlueCame1