Michael T. Dean wrote:
> But nothing is stopping you from cutting manually (with something like
> avidemux2) and replacing the recording.  Just make sure that once you
> replace the file, you rebuild the seektable with:
>
> mythcommflag --rebuild -f <filename>

Good idea; I'll have to try that.

BTW, what does the seektable do?  I've played around some, trying to
figure out my transcoding problems.
A MPEG4 recording seeks fine in mythfrontend, even if I go in and
manually remove all the entries in the recordedmarkup table.
Is the recordemarkup table only for MPEG2 and/or RTJPEG?
I assume a mythtv/MPEG4 has enough seek infomation in the header?
On the other a broken transcoded MPEG4 recording doesn't seek
even if I do mythcommflag --rebuild -f <filename>.

Thanks,

Steve