I checked out the dev list and didn't see anything about this here,
so I thought I would post here before bothering the devs.

I recently upgraded from 0.18.1 to svn as of last night.

to load. I'd say about 15-20 seconds whereas it took about 1 second
in 0.18.1. Scrolling to display a new listing also takes a very long
time (several seconds). Seems like I'm having a mysql issue, but not
sure what that issue might be. Once the record is loaded, I can
scroll back to it without an issue and left/right scrolls are fine
since the record is loaded for that channel.

The bigger issues is watching LiveTV and entering the EPG. It never
shows up. It makes frontend peg one of my processors (normally runs
VERY low since I use PVR-350's TV-out) and never displays (left it
like this for half an hour before I realized I had tried to enter the
EPG and it never happened). Once I choose to enter the EPG, I can't
do anything else with front end. Won't exit. Just keeps playing
LiveTV. So I ssh in, kill the frontend process and I get a black
screen that I can't seem to get rid of. At that point, I reboot to
get back to where I was.

I thought maybe it was a theme issue since I was using ProjectGrayham
and GrayOSD which might not contain support for SVN (if additional
support is needed?), but I had the same issues using GANT that came
with SVN.

I have other issues, but these are the ones that don't seem to be
solved by "install the dependencies, stupid". Still sorting out what
I need to get transcoding to work. Any tips on what needs to be
loaded for that are appreciated!

Thanks,

Brad