Does anyone else have this combination?

I have the TV Card receiving video although it is not the best. However I have no sound. In XP, the sound for recording with the TV Card comes through on AUX IN. The TV Card audio leaves the TV Card [ ftp://www.leadtek.nl/mirror/tv_tuner/TV_Card_Manual/040128/board_layout.pdf(Series
Model 3)] from the Audio Out connection to the SB (http://uk.europe.creative.com/support/downloads/download2.asp?manualID=8387&Product=10315&regionID=3&Product_Name=Live%21+24%2Dbit ) using the Aux-In line.

How do I get to hear sound from LiveTV and recordings. The MythTV music add-on is able to play MP3s without issue.

I also get this when I run the frontend:

Opening audio device '/dev/dsp'.

Thanks