the 'exit and shutdown' button used to work for me.  isn't now though.  i've noticed that the user i am logging in with does not have priveleges to run shutdown.  so, i editted the sudoers file.  didn't seem to change anything though.  here's my file, username live:

<start>
# /etc/sudoers
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
#
# See the man page for details on how to write a sudoers file.
#

# Host alias specification

# User alias specification

# Cmnd alias specification
Cmnd_Alias    SHUTDOWN = /sbin/shutdown

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL

live    ALL = NOPASSWD: SHUTDOWN
<end>

but, when i choose the 'exit and shutdown' button, i get a command not found.  specifically, 'sh: line 1: halt: command not found'.  any ideas?