On 1/19/06, Jarod Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thursday 19 January 2006 15:41, Michael Haan wrote:
> I want to get the 2.6.15 kernel so I can try to use my DVICO Fusion 5 Lite
> with QAM.  I've done kernel upgrades before, but never using yum with FC4.
> I installed using Jarod's guide, so what's the best way to do this?

# yum install kernel

Though there's no 2.6.15 kernel packaged (at least not yet) for FC4. You could
try one of the FC5 test/rawhide kernels though. Or build from source. The
latest rawhide kernels are working peachy for me on a few systems now (save
the new driver included for broadcom wireless cards that makes my laptop kp).

--
Jarod Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I thought I tried this and it re-installed 2.6.14 - no?  Will I get a chance to specify?