At least with the .4.1 driver, I (and others reporting here) have only
been able to get a PVR and a DVb card to work together by making the PVR
cards use the *kernel* module tveeprom.
If you moved/rename kernel modules, try changing them back and comment
out the line in your modprobe.conf which has 'alias tveeprom
tveeprom-ivtv' (Leave the rest of the alias' lines alone.

This change makes sense: the kernel module is there specifically for dvb
cards like yours... No wonder you have a problem!

As a follow up, and in an effort to make the archives usefull for those who go down this path in the future...  This was the only solution that worked for me.  I could not get 0.5.0 or 0.5.1 to install.  I ended up just installing 0.4.1 from RPM and commenting the alias tveeprom tveeprom-ivtv line as suggested and all was well.  I'm sure I could have achieved the same thing by leaving only the kernel tveeprom module after a normal make/make install, but it's working now and  I'd rather not mess with it...