On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 09:28:58PM -0800, Joe Votour wrote:

> [...]

Thank you Joe Votour.  Your solution of running "delete from program;"
followed by "mythfilldatabase" fixed my schedule database.

I need to learn more of these mysql commands.  They're not exactly
obvious...

--
        David A. De Graaf    DATIX, Inc.    Hendersonville, NC
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.datix.us