On 1/21/06, Stephen Atkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It does have SCSI but only the 50 pin version.  It also has a RJ45
network but like the posts say its only 10BaseT.  Whats funny is it has
svideo/audio in and audio out.  I've never been able to find an app in
Mac to get these to work but I was hoping to use them with a myth box.
Like I say if there is anyone in the Calgary region that wants a old
7200/120 I think I can part with it no questions/money needed.

Are you sure it's a 7200?  I've never seen a 7200 with S-Video.  That sounds more like a 7500.

Carl Fongheiser