Just to clarify for all.  The model I have and linked to does not have VGA or DVI input.  No PC mode, and when you call, 1-800-be-sharp they tell you that PC input via the HDMI connector is not supported.  As in "It may work, but we ain't paying people to walk your cheap butt through getting it to work on a TV which you chose not to get the more advanced model of."  Which I think is fair of them, but does not change the fact that I WILL do this with this device. ;-)

Alex Brekken wrote:
I'm running the LC-32GA5*E* (Europe vs USA?), which has D-sub 15 VGA input
as 1280x768, using the modeline

        ModeLine "1280x768" 81.135 1280 1328 1440 1688 768 770 776 802

if that's of any help. The VGA input does not support 1366x768.

        Herman

Why wouldn't the VGA input support the full 1366x768 resolution?  Is that something specific that that TV or would that be the case for any VGA input?  The reason I ask is because I'm looking at a Samsung 40" LCD (which is also 1366x768) and was planning on using it's VGA input as I was under the assumption that that was the best route to go if the TV supports it.

	Thank you for your time,
	--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook Express.