I'm not seeing that coupon apply correctly??? Anyone else having luck?

On 1/26/06, Dave Bixler <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Since it's a learning remote, couldn't  you just use any profile you wanted?

--Dave

Nate Carlson wrote:
Jonathan Lin wrote:
I have the PVR350 so the profile I pick is actually the hauppauge
PVR250 profile. You might be able to use that, and use the hauppauge
lirc config file.
I've got MCE receivers hooked up to each of my MythTV FE boxes right
now, so I'd prefer to use those.

I guess I'll just have to play around with it to figure out the LIRC
profile, if no-one knows offhand.. :)