<snip>

Are you sure it's a tuning issue and not a tuner module issue?  (Are you
> sure you're using the right tuner definition?)
>
> Mike

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by definition.  Here's my
modprobe.conf and the corresponding output of lspci.

/etc/modprobe.conf
alias eth0 e100
alias char-major-61 lirc_i2c
alias snd-card-0 snd-intel8x0
options snd-card-0 index=0
install snd-intel8x0 /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install snd-intel8x0 &&
/usr/sbin/a                                             lsactl restore
>/dev/null 2>&1 || :
remove snd-intel8x0 { /usr/sbin/alsactl store 0 >/dev/null 2>&1 || : ;
}; /sbin/                                             modprobe -r
--ignore-remove snd-intel8x0
alias usb-controller uhci-hcd
# This is for WinTV PVR-350 IVTV
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
alias tveeprom tveeprom-ivtv
alias msp3400 msp3400-ivtv
install ivtv /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install ivtv; /sbin/modprobe ivtv-fb
# nvidia kernel module
alias char-major-195 nvidia-1_0-7667
alias nvidia nvidia-1_0-7667
install lirc_i2c /sbin/modprobe ivtv; /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install lirc_i2c

lspci -v
01:0d.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc iTVC15
MPEG-2 Encoder (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc. WinTV PVR-350
        Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]

This is all on Fedora Core 4 with atrpms.  Most channels are pretty
good just as they are, but there are a handful of channels that are
distinctly not correct.  For example, channel 72 is fuzzy/snowy
through the PVR-350 but it's excellent when I hook it up direct to the
TV.

Is there something I've missed in the setup?  Any recommendations are welcome...

Thanks,

Matt