Thanks,

It says it's trying to load a shared object called liblibmythmythvideo.so, which of course isn't there, but there is also no libmythvideo.so.  My guess is that the error message is wrong, and its acutally looking for libmythvideo.so.  Not sure what happened to that, but I'm trying to install mythvideo now.

Looks like that did the trick, wonder why the error message said it was looking for liblibmythmythvideo.so.

Thanks,

Jeff