Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:31:22 -0300
From: Marcelo Coelho Galeti <mcgal...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Nagios-users-br] Nagios and Siemens PABX Hipath
To: nagios-users-br@lists.sourceforge.net

Hello Nagios Colleagues,

I have a Nagios enviroment here in my company working very well.

Now I want to connect my Phone System (PABX) to Nagios and for this I
need to speak SNMP with this device.

I just installed and configured Nagios to listen SNMP. This is working fine.

My problem is: I don?t have any documentation about this Phone System SNMP.

Do you have some idea about some software that I can listen all SNMPs
from this device and, then , I can try to discover what is what ? Or
some tip about "how can I discover what is this device saying" ?

Thanks a lot !!