Hopefully someone out there can provide some advice on how to tackle our SNMP problem.  Currently, we have about 10 devices sending 100+ SNMP alerts to our SNMP collector.  The SNMP traps are of many variations and mibs.  We wish to configure Nagios to passively accept all incoming SNMP traps but it looks like an external command would have to be written.  After reading through the documentation, it looks like an external command would have to be written for every possible mib/oid and considering there are up to one hundred different mibs this would be very time consuming.  The same applies to creating checks in the snmp plugins file.  Anyone have ideas on how to allow hosts to receive all SNMP traps and update this information into Nagios?

Thanks,

Tim