Hello all,

I first sent this to the plugins mailing list but I think this has more to do with Nagios core since I am now having the problem with two different plug-ins. They both give me correct output when I run the checks manually but Nagios consistently gives me a result of (No output!). The check below always had a Critical level for the No Output but another check that I am doing gives a Warning level. How can there be two different results from having “(No output!).” I do not see any errors in any of my log files.

Below is the information from my previous email.

I am trying get check_snmp_win.pl to work. I am able to run the exact command that Nagios is running without any problems and I get output, but when I run the check though Nagios it says “No output!” I am able to run other checks without any problems.

I see at http://www.manubulon.com/nagios/faq.html#FAQ8 that there is a problem with the embedded perl in Nagios so I make sure that I ran the script using another version of perl. I am unable to find the p1.pl file it is talking about patching.

# 'check_win_proc_snmp'

define command{

       command_name    check_win_proc_snmp

        command_line    /opt/ActivePerl-5.8/bin/perl /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_snmp_win.pl -H HOST -C COMMUNITY -p PORT -n SERVICE_TO_CHECK -N 1

        }

I have also tried using /usr/local/bin/perl and there has been no change. I am able to run the check manually without any problems but can’t run it though Nagios.

Any help you can give will be great.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Frank                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Network Administrator               (802) 241-5393

VT Dept of Public Safety  103 S Main, Waterbury 05671