Hello,

I have an event handler configured in one of our services such that,
when the service state hits critical or warning, it should activate the
event handler. I am quite sure I have it configured fine but it simply
does not seem to work when the service states turns critical. I also
confirmed this by forcing a critical feedback to the service and it did
not work.

Here is my service config. Has anyone faced any similar situations?
Thanks in adv:

define service {
        service_description CheckAutonomyServer
        check_command Check_AutonomyServer