I am attempting to monitor a remote HP-UX 11.11 client but I am confronted

with the following error message:

CHECK_NRPE: Received 0 bytes from daemon. Check the remote server logs for

error messages.

I checked the HP-UX 11.11 box and the syslog.log file had the following

entry:

Host 0.0.0.0 is not allowed to talk to us!

I checked the nrpe.cfg file on the remote host, and under SERVER ADDRESS, I have
nrpe

bound to client's ip address. Under ALLOWED HOSTS, I have several addresses,
including

the Nagios 2.6 server, that are permitted to talk to NRPE on the client.

When I compiled the NRPE client on the remote host, I compiled it with the
following

--disable-ssl --with-nrpe-user=root --with-nrpe-group=root

I needed to disable the ssl option in order for nrpe to compile. After NRPE was
compiled

it was copied it to the appropriate directory and I was able to execute it. What
step(s)

do I need to take to correct this? Thanks.