Hi Valdinger,

Thanks for your email. I have set  retain_nonstatus_information    0 in
hosts.cfg ans services.cfg

But I still can not receive the escalation email.

Kevin SZ

define service{

    name                    generic-service

    active_checks_enabled   1

    passive_checks_enabled  1

    parallelize_check       1

    obsess_over_service     1

    check_freshness         1

    notifications_enabled   1

    event_handler_enabled   1

    flap_detection_enabled  1

    process_perf_data       1

    retain_status_information   1

    retain_nonstatus_information   0

    register                  0

}

# Generic host definition template

define host{

        name                            generic-host    ; The name of
this host template - referenced in

        notifications_enabled           1       ; Host notifications are
enabled

        event_handler_enabled           1       ; Host event handler is
enabled

        flap_detection_enabled          1       ; Flap detection is
enabled

        process_perf_data               1       ; Process performance
data

        retain_status_information       1       ; Retain status
information across program restarts

        retain_nonstatus_information    0       ; Retain non-status
information across program restarts

        notification_options            d,u,r

        register                        0       ; DONT REGISTER THIS
DEFINITION - ITS NOT A REAL HOST, JU

        }

  _____