Hi,

Israel Brewster schrieb:

I did look at nagvis a while back, but at least at that time it would have required me to go through a very time-consuming process of placing each host and each link on the layout manually, and then adjusting the coordinates of each host and link in a configuration file to make it look good. This process would have been prohibitively time-consuming. I need something that can automatically place the hosts and links on the map, and simply allow me to drag the hosts around to position them. Thanks for any suggestions anyone might have to offer!

well... give NagVis a second chance - it now has a "Automap" feature.

http://www.nagvis.org/_media/nagvis-1.3-automap_undirected-1.png

Regards,
Hendrik